Handmade craft, Craft materials, Japanese and oriental collections
Beehive Gallery is on Facebook.
Japanese information in renewal blog
"Nihon-go wa kochira kara dozo"«
Over 1000 items
.....and lots more!
Japanese Kimino Fabrics 50% off Special SALE
News for patchwork & quilting people!
Beehive Gallery received top quality kimono fabrics from Japanese kimono shop.
As there are huge amount of fabrics, we have 50% off SALE!
Eg. 18cm x 35cm size piece : $2 (was $4), further 10% off for 10 or more, further 20%off for 20 or more pieces.
All Japanese kimono, reduced up to 30%
All Japanese cotton fabrics, reduced 10% - 40%
New members' special
Membership fee $0 (normaly $20)
Take your space to sell your craft items now!
Beehive Gallery : Introduction
Beehive Gallery offers a unique and totally different concept from existing galleries or art & craft shops.
We specialize in selling only hand made items such as jewelry, pottery, glass craft, wood craft, leather craft, paper craft, clothes, bags and toys and many others.
Our retail shop is located in the heart of King Street, Newtown, NSW. Newtown is an area known to attract many art and craft lovers and shoppers.
Beehive Gallery rents many individual retail shelf spaces in our retail shop, for hand made art and craft creators wishing to set up a retail presence for their art and crafts.
Thus creating many small independent galleries!..just like "Beehive"!
Our retail spaces are used for sales, exhibition, advertisements, information exchange and other sales and marketing purposes giving retail exposure to your arts and crafts.
Thus means you don't need to outlay large amounts of money and take the risk of setting up your own retail shop premises.
If you are looking to;
- Open more business opportunities for your product.
- Increase sales income from your hand made art craft works.
- Advertise your business and reach more customers.
- Expand your existing hand made art craft business.
- Conduct a retail pilot trial for your product.
- Avoid large capital outlays while preparing for your own business.
- Display your hand made works to the public.
- Exchange information with others in particular area.
- Socialize with people interested in hand made art and craft.
Then Beehive Gallery is for you.
Our customers come to Beehive Gallery to
- Buy unique hand crafted items
- Buy one-of -kind items.
- Buy something different from others.
- Buy Australian made craft items.
- Learn more about the art and craft culture and business.
- Make contacts in the art and craft circles.
We are sure you will get something in Beehive Gallery.
Our mission is to share happiness, dreams, friendship, and opportunities for independent craft makers.